115 Series: Ball Valves
- Pressure rating to 7,200psig (500bar) at 70°F (21°C).
- Temperature rating from -46°F to 210°F (-20°C to 100°C) with POM-MoS2 seats standard.
- Rugged body construction is machined from barstock.
- Handles can be fitted in 8 positions with 45° increments available up to DN25.
- Locking device available as an option.
- Indicator on washer provides easy identification of flow direction.
- Maximum orifice range from DN4 to DN80.
- Ball seats are available in POM-MoS standard and optional PTFE.
- Floating ball is machined from bar stock.
- Size range from 1/8" thru 3" tubing and pipe.
- Variety of end connections include DIN 2353 L & S series, and male / female DIN / ISO / BSP / NPT threads.
- Body Material is available in 316 stainless steel and carbon steel.
Tube connections complete with sleeves and nuts.